You are welcome to contact AI Lund through any of the members of the coordination group.
Sonja Aits, Medical Faculty and Lund Institute of Advanced X-Ray and Neutron Science (LINXS)
AI/ML methods in Medical and Biological Research, AI/ML for structural biology, neutron and x-ray science, Educational tools for learning about AI, AI in health care/pharma
Christian Balkenius, Cognitive Science
Neurosciences, Zoology, Robotics, cognitive development, cognitive robotics, learning. Director of the WASP HS Graduate School.
Bo Bernhardsson, Automatic Control
Modeling and control of uncertain systems. Programme Director of the Master's Programme in Machine Learning, Systems and Control.
Anamaria Dutceac Segesten, European Studies
AI as a method in social science research, computational social science, NLP, social network analysis, AI and politics
Magnus Ekblad, Faculty Office Faculty of Social Sciences
Einar Heberg, Clinical Physiology
image processing, medicine, cardiac imaging, big data, image segmentation
Maria Hedlund, Political Science
experts, democracy, ethics, policy-making, public administration, responsibility, legitimacy
Karima Kandi, Business developer and process coordinator at Lund University Commissioned Education
Stefan Larsson, Technology and Society
sociolegal researcher studying issues of consumer trust, accountability and transparency on data-driven markets, digital platforms; AI, data & retail; AI governance; sustainable AI.
Jacek Malec, Computer Science
knowledge representation and reasoning, semantic systems, collaborative intelligent robots
Susanne Norrman, External Relations
competence development and lifelong learning initiatives regarding AI
Mattias Ohlsson, Astronomy and Theoretical Physics
development of machine learning algorithms, applications of AI/ML within medicine, medical decision support
Mikael Sundström, Political Science
Intersection IT/Democracy, Leadership and Information security. Project for mapping and coordination of AI education at Lund university
Eva Westin, Automatic Control
HR, events, administration, communication
Robert Willim, Digital Cultures
future visions, art, aesthetics, creative industries, science fiction, imaginaries, everyday life, connected homes
Jonas Wisbrant, Computer Science
Strategic and operative human communications, network development, research communication and dissemination
Kalle Åström, Mathematical Imaging
Computer Vision, Image Analysis, Machine Learning, Mapping, Localisation, Positioning, Audio, Radio, Medical Image Analysis. Coordinator AI Lund
You can also reach the network through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry or public sector staff specifically
- Recommend events and the network as such to colleagues
- Engage in the open reference group that will meet in connection with some major AI Lund events
- Pay attention to invitations to participate in research projects
- Try to influence the planed commissioned educations in the AI Lund area
Lund university staff specifically
Below is a short introduction to how Lund University staff may contribute to and benefit from the Ai Lund network.
2. Contribute to the network object for AI research at Lund University in the Research Portal through LUCRIS
Some content in LUCRIS is re-published at ai.lu.se.
- Get affiliated by asking anyone who already is affiliated – or send an email to Jonas.Wisbrant@cs.lth.se.
- Add up to three of your favourite AI Lund publications
- Affiliate AI related research projects to AI Lund
- Affiliate open AI related software and applications
4. Contribute to the development and implementation of our upcoming commissioned educations
6 Invite participants to guest lecturers
7. Co-design research projects proposals
8. Suggest more ways to contribute :-)