9.30 Coffee and mingle
10.15-12.00 Mornings session
Network update (Kalle Åström)
Company Take on AI Research and University-Society Collaboration.
- SONY AI Initiative, Lijo George, Sony
- Deep Learning and Video Analytics at Axis, Jiandan Chen and Martin Ljungqvist, Axis Communications
- Machine Learning at Exini, Konrad Gjertsson och Jens Richter, Exinin Diagnostics
Lund University (Charlotta Johnsson)
12:00-13:15 Lunch sandwich in the foyer
12.30 Mingle, exhibition, posters, workshops, demos etc.
- LU Innovation - The link between academia and business (Eskil Åhlin LU Innovation)
- AI for Software Engineering (Per Runeson, Computer Science, LU)
- Information about October 12 meeting on Artificiell intelligens / maskininlärning i Lund (@AIML) in medicin (Einar Heiberg Klinfys)
- SONY Neural network console (Lijo George, Sony)
- Computer vison/Edge AI on a constraint edge IoT device (Lijo George, Sony)
- Real-time data analysis and ML in particle physics: the INSIGHTS and SMARTHEP ITNs (Will Kalderon, Particle Physics, LU)
- Machine Learning Logistics @Modcam - lessons learned from developing a commercial product ML based (Bogdan Tudosoiu, Modcam AB)
14.15 Wrap-up in plenum
14.50 Upcoming events
15.00 and onwards Coffee and continued discussions in the foyer.
15.30-16.15 (max) Open planning meeting
Brain storming, discussion and planning on future AIML events - open to anyone who want to influence the development of the AIML network.