You are welcome to contact the AIML@LU through any of the members of the coordination group.
Anamaria Dutceac Segesten, European Studies
Jutta Haider, Division of ALM
Maria Hedlund, Political Science
Stefan Larsson, Technology and Society
Jonas Ledendal, Business Law
Jacek Malec, Computer Science
Mattias Ohlsson, Astronomy and Theoretical Physics
Robert Willim, Digital Cultures
Jonas Wisbrant, Computer Science
Kalle Åström, Mathematical Imaging
You can also reach the network through email@example.com.
Industry or public sector staff specifically
- Recommend events and the network as such to colleagues
- Engage in the open reference group that will meet in connection with major AIML-event
- Pay attention to invitations to participate in research projects
- Try to influence the planed commissioned educations in the AIML area
Lund university staff specifically
Below is a short introduction to how Lund University staff may contribute to and benefit from the AIML-network.
2. Contribute to the AIML network object in the Research Portal through LUCRIS
Some content in LUCRIS is re-published at aiml.lu.se.
- Get affiliated by asking anyone who already is affiliated – or send an email to Jonas.Wisbrant@cs.lth.se.
- Add up to three of your favourite AIML publications
- Affiliate AIML- research projects to AIML
- Affiliate open AIML Software and applications
4. Contribute to the development and implementation of our upcoming commissioned educations
6 Invite participants to guest lecturers
7. Co-design research projects proposals
8. Suggest more ways to contribute :-)