The AIML network consists of employees at Lund university and, mostly regional, industry or public sector. For now, the core infrastructure of the network is:
- This web site aiml.lu.se
- The AIML internal-network-object in the LUCRIS database (Lund University research information system) resulting in a public post at portal.research.lu.se
- Two moderated mailing lists:
- For LU staff: email@example.com (116 members)
- For not LU staff: firstname.lastname@example.org (12 members)
Jonas Wisbrant, Kalle Åström, Jacek Malec, Stefan Larsson.
- A coordination group:
- Some funding covering expenses for some events and coordination etc.
Responsible: Kalle Åström
How to contribute to the network – and benefit
Industry or public sector staff specifically
- Recommend events and the network as such to colleagues
- Engage in the open reference group that will meet in connection with major AIML-event
- Pay attention to invitations to participate in research projects
- Try to influence the planed commissioned educations in the AIML area
Lund university staff specifically
Below is a short introduction to how Lund University staff may contribute to and benefit from the AIML-network.
2. Contribute to the AIML network object in the Research Portal through LUCRIS
Some content in LUCRIS is re-published at aiml.lu.se.
- Get affiliated by asking anyone who already is affiliated – or send an email to Jonas.Wisbrant@cs.lth.se.
- Add up to three of your favourite AIML publications
- Affiliate AIML- research projects to AIML
- Affiliate open AIML Software and applications
4. Contribute to the development and implementation of our upcoming commissioned educations
6 Invite participants to guest lecturers
7. Co-design research projects proposals
8. Suggest more ways to contribute :-)